Source: Secure Florida – Cyberstalking
Data access by your administrator or service provider
Furthermore, your domain administrator can turn off particular services or restrict your ability to move data to or from the organizational account.
If you access Google products with an email address assigned to you by an administrator, your agreement or legal relationship with that administrator might affect:
Who owns the data or content that you submit or upload through your account.
The conditions under which you may access your account or when your account may be disabled.
Who may access or delete the data in your account.
If your account is currently self-managed or team-managed, your account may become managed by a domain administrator. Learn more.
You can also access Google products not included in G Suite by creating a Google Account not managed through G Suite.
Was this article helpful?
Apps connected to your account
Sharing your data with other sites
Decide whether to give an app permission
Use your Google Account to Sign in to other sites
Data access by your administrator or service provider
Watch video tutorials
To get the latest tips, tricks, and how-to’s, subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Mopria Print Service Privacy Statement
Effective Date: December 2, 2015; Last Updated Date: December 19, 2016.
This Mopria Print Service Privacy Statement (we will refer to it as the Privacy Statement throughout this document) governs your use of the Mopria Print Service software application for mobile devices. The Mopria Print Service is owned by the Mopria Alliance, Inc. (Mopria) and/or its suppliers and licensors who made contributions that allow the software to provide a variety of features (we will refer to the Mopria Print Service as the App throughout this document). The App makes it possible for you to print to and otherwise connect to and use Mopria certified wireless printers from your mobile device. Our Privacy Statement informs you about our collection, use, and disclosure practices pertaining to your information when you download the App. Please see important information below regarding third parties who may also collect, use, and store your information.
1. Your Agreement to this Privacy Statement. Your use of our App signifies that you have read, understand, and agree to this Privacy Statement and the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any provision in this Privacy Statement, do not download or use the App. You agree that this Privacy Statement is supported by reasonable and valuable consideration (including your use of the App), the receipt and sufficiency of which you acknowledge.
By downloading and/or using our App, you affirm that (i) you are at least eighteen (18) years old, or that you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) and possess legal parental or guardian consent to download and use our App; and (ii) that you are competent and capable of understanding, agreeing to, and complying with this Privacy Statement. The App is directed to people who are at least age 13, and children under age 13 are prohibited from downloading and/or using the App.
2. Changes. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will post any changes to this Privacy Statement at our website (located at http://www.mopria.org) and within the App itself, and you can determine if this Privacy Statement has been revised by referring to the last updated date above. We will also notify you of any important change to this Privacy Statement if required by law; provided that we have current contact information for you. Unless we otherwise inform you of an exception, any change to this Privacy Statement will apply to the information collected after the date on which we post the revised Privacy Statement.
3. Information Collection and Use.
a. Personally-Identifiable Information Collected. When you download our App from our website at http://www.mopria.org, we will require you to provide your email address prior to being able to download the App so that we can notify you of future upgrades and improvements to the App. Alternatively, if you purchase a mobile device from an authorized distributor of the App with our App already installed on your device and/or if you download the App from an authorized distributor of the App at an authorized distributor’s website, the authorized distributor might require that you provide your email address and/or phone number to the authorized distributor prior to being able to use or download the App. In that case, the authorized distributor might give your email address to Mopria, and the authorized distributor might also retain your email address and/or phone number. Note that the authorized distributor where you obtained our App may collect, use, and store your information in accordance with their own privacy statement, and you should review that privacy statement before you provide such information. When that distributor provides your email address to Mopria, your information will be used by Mopria in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Further, note that if your name is part of your email address, Mopria and/or our authorized distributor will also collect and store your name.
b. Non-Identifying Information Provided to Us by Google Analytics. Google Analytics may collect information automatically from you through the use of their analytics IDs. An analytics ID is a specific string of numbers and letters (often called a character string) that is assigned to your device but does not name you. The analytics ID allows Google to track your behavior and automatically collect data, including data regarding your use of your mobile device and your use of our App, such as how many print jobs you have performed using our App, feedback from you regarding your use of our App, and other similar information regarding your use of our App. Google Analytics may provide this information to us, but all information provided to us will be in aggregate form (i.e., data about many App users combined and not just about you) and will be about the use of our App. Some of this data might include the regional location of the users of our App, but again, this data will be in aggregate (and not individual) form. We might use information we receive from Google Analytics to learn how users are using the App and to improve the App. Mopria will not receive any information that personally identifies you, and Mopria will not receive the analytics ID assigned to your device.
For further information about how Google collects and processes your data, click http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
In the App settings, you may disable the automatic capture of data as you use the App. To disable the collection of this data as you use the App, go to Android Settings, go to Printing, go to Mopria Print Service, go to Settings, uncheck the send usage data option.
c. Use of Your Information. Mopria and/or its authorized distributors, as discussed above, may use your email address and/or phone number to notify you via email and/or text that a new version of our App is available for download and to provide you the location where you can download the new version. You may opt-out of receiving such notifications from Mopria at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided in any email from Mopria and/or by emailing Help@Mopria.org. If you are receiving notifications about new versions of our App from an authorized distributor of the App, you must contact the authorized distributor to opt-out of receiving such notifications.
See Section 3(b) above regarding how Mopria will use non-identifying information provided to Mopria by Google Analytics.
4. Information Shared with Third Parties. Except as explained below, Mopria does not share your information with third parties. Here are a few instances where we may share information:
a. We may share your information with our third-party service providers who work with us to assist in storing this information and/or providing you notification of new versions of our App. Also, where your information is collected by authorized distributors of our App, these authorized distributors may share your information with their third-party service providers and/or as the authorized distributors have described in their own privacy statements.
b. Mopria, and/or its authorized distributors, may disclose your information if we and/or our authorized distributors believe in good faith that this disclosure is necessary to protect their rights or property, to protect the rights or property of others, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to defend against legal claims, to take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, or to comply with a law, rule, regulation, subpoena, court order, search warrant, or similar legal process.
c. Mopria, and/or its authorized distributors, may disclose your information if we and/or authorized distributors are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
5. Opt-Out Rights; Data Retention. As indicated above, you may choose to stop receiving email notifications when new versions of our App are available for download at any time. You do this by following the opt-out instructions provided in any email received from Mopria and/or by emailing Help@Mopria.org. If you are receiving notifications about new versions of the App from an authorized distributor of our App, you must contact the authorized distributor to opt-out of receiving those notifications. Even if you opt-out of receiving future notifications, Mopria, and/or its authorized distributors, may still retain your information to comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline; to prevent fraudulent activity; to protect against liability; and to enforce contractual or other rights.
To opt-out of the automatic capture of data as you use or App, go to Android Settings, go to Printing, go to Mopria Print Service, go to Settings, uncheck the send usage data option.
6. Information Stored in United States and Other Countries. You understand and agree that when you download the App via http://www.mopria.org and provide your information to Mopria, your information will be stored in the United States. When you download the App via an authorized distributor’s website and provide your information to them, and/or when you purchase a mobile device from an authorized distributor of our App with the App already downloaded to such device, these distributors may store your information in the location of the authorized distributor or another location they indicate to you. Also, if an authorized distributor or Google Analytics provides your information to Mopria, we will store your information in the United States.
7. Disclaimer. Mopria has no control over the collection of information by the authorized distributors of our App. When you provide your information to an authorized distributor of our App (meaning if you purchase a mobile device with the App already downloaded to it, or you download our App from any website other than http://www.mopria.org), those authorized distributor may collect, use, and store your information. You should carefully review the privacy statement of the authorized distributor before providing your information or downloading the App. Mopria is not responsible or liable for the collection, storage, and/or use of your information by any authorized distributors of our App.
8. Contact Us. If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement, you can contact Mopria at Help@Mopria.org. If necessary, we may also contact our authorized distributor to help answer your question.
9. Unenforceability. If any part of this Privacy Statement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law, then only the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. At all times, the remainder of the Privacy Statement will continue to apply.