Constant Guard Protection Suite® Alert
For Xfinity Internet customers
In our ongoing effort to improve your Xfinity Internet experience and satisfaction, we are simplifying and streamlining your security offerings.
Beginning in January 2015, the Constant Guard Protection Suite® (CGPS – only available for PC) and Mobile (CGm) app password management services will no longer be supported and managed by Comcast. We are pleased to offer you similar great features and functionality through the comprehensive Norton™ Security Suite, which is available to all Xfinity Internet customers at no additional cost. Should you prefer to do so, you will still be able to use your existing services through White Sky™, an experienced technology company, at no additional cost.
What do I need to do?
In the coming weeks, we will provide you with additional details to help make your decision easier. Your choices are simple:
Start using the full suite of features from Norton™ Security Suite
- If you would like to start using Norton™ Security Suite and its Identity Safe manager, you can get started by downloading it here, available with our Xfinity Internet subscription at no additional cost.
- Before downloading this suite, please review the FAQs below for additional information and recommended steps.
- If you already have Norton™ Security Suite installed, there is nothing you need to do. Simply open it up and start using the built-in Identity Safe feature.
- In addition to Identity Safe, Norton™ Security Suite also offers other great features such as anti-virus, firewall, networking, PC tune-up and much more.
Continue using your existing CGPS/CGm services through White Sky™
- You don’t need to do anything. Your current product will work without any modification and your software will be automatically updated and rebranded as “Fast Connect.”
Comcast is committed to providing you the best products and customer experience. If you have any questions or would like more information now, please contact us at 866-341-5069.
Thank you for choosing Xfinity,
Elyssa D. Durant, Ed.M.Research & Policy Analyst